Monday, October 14

Inspired by CC102 and Simon Says Nautical Challenge

Lucky me, I have a holiday today to play! I have been having loads of fun with Creative Chemistry 102. Believe me, I have a long way to go and 4 days worth of material to learn, but does that mean I can't stop along the way and play? Not in my world! So here I go...
Playing with the background - distress paints, and ahoy there matey...I see Salty ocean!
Now to add a layer of distress inks to the top, and what's that you spy? Oh yes, Salty Ocean!
I made four of these...3 to go to school tomorrow for some science buddies, and one to use on creating a gratitude layout for an art exchange.
Layering on papers, film reel, filmstrip, metal, twine...to show that I am grateful for life, my life.
I definitely had fun this afternoon playing and creating. I am going to enter this into SSS nautical challenge - remember the salty ocean? The world - mostly water, the distress techniques using water? Yes, I can make this fit a nautical theme!
Have a grand day!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Maura. Thanks so much for the comment that you left on my blog! So glad that you got a chuckle out my nautical nonsense page. :) <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again, Maura...your nautical nonsense globes using the salty ocean and mowed lawn backgrounds look really good. Very cute projects for school. Thanks so much for sharing them with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! I love all the fab distressing, and that View Master disc is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun project Maura! Surely they will make great gifts! Thanks for joining along with Simon Says Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cool! I love the touch of the colored ribbons too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest