Sunday, February 19

Love is in the Air at Creative Carte Blanche!



Love is in the Air, and I am joining the challenge at Creative Carte Blanche!

I am getting ready to teach a class to a group of friends, and designed these felt hearts to embroider with colorful floss and buttons. I chose bright happy colors to bring some sunshine into my winter and finished adding the buttons and embroidery before I stitched around it and stuffed it. 

As I worked on my heart, I thought these could look pretty neat on a stick and put in a plant to bring some color into the house.


I love this bright green, and I know it is not the typical color we think of in the month of love! But, I did photograph it in my beautiful tulip plant I received on Valentine's Day! 


Can you tell I am ready for spring?
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. Maura...this is so stinkin' cute! LOVE the bright, cheery colors! What a cute idea and I know you and your friends will love making these together! I think that is the most fun about crafting; the spending time with friends! Love your heart and it's perfect for our theme. Thanks for sharing your art with all of us at Creative Carte Blanche.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling embroidered heart, Maura! I'm sure your friends really enjoyed making these! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Creative Carte Blanche!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, thanks for sharing!

    Hương Lâm với website Huonglam.vn chuyên cung cấp máy photocopy toshiba cũ và dòng máy máy photocopy ricoh cũ uy tín, giá rẻ nhất TP.HCM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest