Sunday, March 12

Some Bunny


Getting ready for Easter with this cute card I made using the Simon Says Stamp March Card Kit, and the New Beginnings Oval of Flowers stencil. 

Stenciled the background paper with Distress Ink - Twisted Citron, and used the MISTI and Simon's Black Dye ink for the words and images. Layered it up and watercolored the bunny with Distress Markers. 

I'm teaching classes at my local school district for Wellness Day, and this is one of a trio of cards we will be making. I hope my students like it! 

You can see all three cards I made on my Classes page here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh.....this is just too darn cute. Love your sweet bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love to see bunnies! One of my favorite times to make cards is Easter...LOVE this cutie and the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest